Monday, February 8, 2010

We're Having a Baby


We are expecting baby numero dos on July 1st. In December, my Uncle Kent did an ultrasound for us. I was only 14 weeks and so we weren't expecting anything too conclusive. But, Kent's guess was that I was having a boy.
Today, we had my 20 week ultrasound.
Here are some pictures of our sweet little alien baby.

And, at 20 weeks, our "baby boy" is a BABY GIRL!! Talk about a paradigm shift. We are super surprised and excited.

Oh, and don't hold your breath for prego pictures. NOT going to happen :)
Here are some recent pictures of our Jonah boy. Some of them from Christmas (I know. How lame am I?)





Jonah loves wearing his snow boots and sunglasses everywhere. He is such a sweet boy and is excited to be "a big bruder". We'll see...

15 comments:

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

That is soooo exciting. A baby girl will be so fun!

Chantalle said...

Congrats! So exciting! Zach got a little sister a few months ago and is really liking it so far. He is anxious for her to 'play' but then I think he will be a little upset when she wants all of his toys...we shall see. Congrats, girls are fun!

Thompson's said...

I heard you were pregnant from Lisa. How exciting for you and that you are having a girl too! We hare very happy for you.

Allee Family Blog said...

So cool you guys. Congrats!

Jess said...

Yeah, we both have boys that are two, and now girls due one month apart! I'm so excited to venture this new journey alongside you:) Good luck, and do post come prego pictures, come on. You're adorable, I'm sure. Either way, I get to see you, and the belly very SOON! So excited...

Lisa said...

That is so exciting. I"m glad you found out. Girls are awesome. :)

Hayley Neil said...

Congrats you guys! That is really great news. Hope the pregnancy is going well for you. She is going to be the sweetest little girl!

Erin and Corey said...

Congrats!! Yay for little girls!

Cort and Amy said...

Oh yay! That's so cool! Good luck with bows and ribbons... I suck at them:)

L said...

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! We're so excited for you guys! Little girls are so much fun! :)

McKenzie said...

Congratulations again! We miss you guys!

Emily said...

Congrats!! Lucky you to have one of each right off the bat! so exciting!

Chrispy Critter said...

Yippee! A girl AND a blog post!

sheila piper said...

Wow, babies are so exciting. I bet your mom is beside herself. Spring has sprung here and the daffodils and tulips are up about 8 inches. Can't wait to have them bloom.

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

OH my goodness. I need to check blogs more regularly. I am so excited for you guys. And to have a girl will be so much fun. We miss you guys.